Permanently Replace Missing Teeth with Dental Implants
Implants Can Restore Your Beautiful Smile
Are you embarrassed by tooth loss? While tooth loss is not inevitable, it is quite common. More than 30 million people are missing one or more teeth in the United States alone, mainly due to gum disease. Experts agree that missing teeth should be replaced immediately to prevent serious oral and overall health consequences that can result in:
- Difficulty chewing and subsequent digestive issues
- Speech impediments
- Movement of the surrounding teeth
- Bone loss
- Unattractive gaps in smile
- Loss of confidence
Gain The Ability to Enjoy the Food You Used to Love Eating!
Call Now: (503)-381-8821 and Schedule an Appointment!
Dental Implants Can Protect Your Health and Preserve Your Smile
Dr. Sunny Drake uses implant dentistry to fully restore the appearance and function of your smile. Implants are made up of three simple parts that are able to replicate your tooth and its root, one of the many reasons that dental implants have become the most recommended tooth replacement methods in recent history. Other benefits include:
- Dental implants can replace a single tooth, multiple teeth, or an entire arch.
- They are the only tooth restoration that is permanent, allowing you the freedom to eat whatever you like, whenever you like without worrying about denture adhesives or slipping partials.
- Your dental implants will look natural, custom designed to match the look of the surrounding teeth.
- Dental implants care is easy, requiring the same maintenance as your natural teeth.
Learn How Dental Implants Can Give You Back Your Smile
Schedule a consultation with Dr. Drake to discuss the benefits of dental implants. Dr. Drake can answer any questions you may have and help you to determine if implants are right for you. While most patients are good candidates for this permanent, natural looking tooth restoration, some may need bone augmentation or periodontal disease treatment, depending on existing oral health. A consultation can provide you with a detailed treatment plan and dental implant cost, allowing you to make an informed decision.